Monday, February 6, 2012

Interivew with a Famous Poet

Zhang Yanghao Interview

By Jake Leitner

           Zhang Mao is a very famous poet who lives in the Shangdong province. There were a couple of questions asked for him.

Question 1: How long have you been a poet?

Answer: “Since the beginning of the Yuan Dynasty so I have been doing this for a long time.”

Question 2: Were you recommended for to office?

Answer: “Yes very recently but it didn’t end well I was booted off.”

Question 3: Why were you booted off office?

Answer: “Because I angered superiors because I criticized the government to much.”

Question 4: What were you reappointed to?

Answer: “I was reappointed to import posts.”

Question 5: How hard have you been working and are you still doing poetry?

Answer: “I’ve been working myself to death I’ve barley had any time to do poetry it’s been so hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment